Christine has been hosting her Chocolate Tasting parties since 2007, and tracking the results here. This past weekend we gathered to indulge ourselves in 54 samples of local chocolate and compare them to the favorites from last year.
|Each sample chocolate is given a bird pseudonym for the tasting|
What did we learn?
- Swiss chocolate is delicious,
- Trader Joe's brand is a good bet, and
- Local chocolate is can be delicious, sometimes.
The winners from this year?
- E. Wedel Milk Chocolate from Poland (imported)
- Lindt Excellence Milk (available at any grocery store)
- Freia Melkesjokolade, the national chocolate of Norway (imported)
- Trader Joe's Swiss Milk Chocolate (made in the Villars factory in Switzerland)